Thursday, January 17, 2008

[Your] Mountain Biking






There was a really cool site started recently called YourMTB.com. But unfortunately, the group that started it, had to get out of the business and sell it. Luckily for us, it's still maintained but it's sad to see our leader go.

This is a site where it's all about showcasing you. You upload photos, they get featured! You write articles! Reviews! Post videos!

I thought it was a really great idea, but I guess that niche specific group is hard to maintain. But go over there and check it out. Let me know if you join! My name on their is "epicmike."

*Update*
The Enthusiast Group has been acquired by The Kisco Group

Looks like YourMTB will be around longer! I'm sorry, I've been out of the loop myself!

1 comment:

T Z said...

Nice blog, Mike. I run on Turkey a few times a week. I live about 350 yards from the trails, and do most of my running there. I'm sure you've buzzed by me a few times. Check out our clobs website www.tatur.org

T Z