Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have a sad bike

I'm having bike problems.  Hopefully nothing major.


I haven't been real biking in a while anyway, probably around 4th of July, I can't remember.  But things were fine then.


Although that's when I started to notice that my fork looked like it was leaking or something.  I'm still not sure if it's just dirty (I know I should clean it) or if it's lube or something.


Also, when I start to mash on the pedals, the chain slips.  I had a friend test it out and we took turns watching each other on the bike to see what it did and he thinks that the rear hub is locking up and it just stops everything.  The chain feels and looks fine and the front derailleur is good.  Also, the rear is in line too.


Other than that, I need some new brake pads and maybe a light cable adjustment.  I can do the brakes myself but you'd think I knew how to properly adjust the cables by now.  

No comments: